Special Message

This blog is dedicated to every woman, and especially horsewomen, who started their motherhood journey a little later than most. If you feel like your story is a theatrical event and you've just begun the 2nd act, then this blog is for you. This blog will communicate what I have learned from growing up a suburban latch key kid, to marrying a cowboy-at-heart, to relocating and raising our daughter in the heart of Rocky Mountain country.

Friday, May 16, 2014

What I Love in my Life 

Recent Pictures


Just a quick post to share some recent pictures that just make me happy or represent my viewpoint. Hope you enjoy!!

.....Our farm at sunset


My precious girl and her keen fashion sense...

TWO OF MY GREATEST JOYS

 ...Momma and her sleeping beauty

Three generations of family, love...

 ....Playing goat tag!

AYYYYY-MEN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment