Special Message

This blog is dedicated to every woman, and especially horsewomen, who started their motherhood journey a little later than most. If you feel like your story is a theatrical event and you've just begun the 2nd act, then this blog is for you. This blog will communicate what I have learned from growing up a suburban latch key kid, to marrying a cowboy-at-heart, to relocating and raising our daughter in the heart of Rocky Mountain country.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

My first video blog - isn't that a vlog?

Introducing........my first vlog! 

Woo hoo!!

It is a video interview with:
a fantastic trainer I met at the Rocky Mountain Horse Expo.

I was privileged to be a participant in a program called "Ride with the Expert," where we could bring our horses to the Expo and actually get real time, hands on help from the saddle.  I wanted to get help with two issues: despooking and picking up the left lead. Van and I discuss that briefly in the excerpt below:



Van also mentions his podcasts - Ride Every Stride - which are incredibly helpful.  Check them out!  I know you will like them.  

Cinder and I had such a great time at the 



It was this past Friday through Sunday, March 13-15th.  Cinder and I participated on Friday, and on Saturday I got to watch the 


Stay tuned for my next post, which will be filled with pics and video from that Challenge.  IT WAS GREAT!!!!
~ Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment